Tuesday 9 March 2010

No.1 (3.35am 10/MARCH/2010)

''Walk, I will... Evil, will I never be a part of it...
Fight, all the way... Live, for the people whom I care...
The cross, eternally I will carry, even if people say death to me...''
- R.F.G.Jr.

Haah~... Officially for the 1st, I'm writing here peacefully in my head although my friends play cards outside... (hahaha)
Writing here sometimes make my head empty, unsure what to write down, but once I'm away from this computer, many thought suddenly burst in to my head... *sigh*
Probaly this is me, only will be able to see or do things after an event... damn...

Well, be it my happy stories, sad ones, sin, I'll write it down here, maybe it's time for me to understand who I am, for not for only to those whom I know, they say to me :''I really can't understand you'' or, ''Your a complicated guy'', or ''Why won't you let other people to understand you?''
Oh please, I'm not like the likes of you, trying to tell people what type of person who you WANT TO BE, not WHO YOU ARE... Typical hyprocrites, you say you're like this but you're actually like that... But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this to everyone, but just to those who might, well, you know what I mean^^...
Well, sometimes I don't understand, myself actually, being too soft sometimes when I know when people are trying to be cruel to me. They used me for they're own purpose and then the next thing you know is, 'R.I.P. Roland Jr, we will never forget you'... What's this??? Medal of honor ?? *Well* But anyway, it's hard for me to say no when anyone ask help from me when I can't, probaly that's why I always being the target, target of being useful to other people... *sigh*

What I search in other people is 'trust' and 'character' in everyone... and I treat people on how they treat me, give me crap and I give you shit, give me happiness and I'll try to bring you joy if I can... But I have to say, being nice all the time really makes me tired after what other people (certain people) have done to me... But I absolutely hate traitors, they are good for nothing...

I kinda have traveled into people's head, understand a few things on how every people think, do and some stuffs that can be relate with, and it's something interest me when I try to understand people's feeling and how it goes to the head... For me, starting with the eyes can tell me a thing or two about that person... But hey, I meant no harm... and I've should have taken psychology for this... damn...

Looking to the big unknown yet cruel world makes me wanna go around, 'cause in a place like this, there is always a place for you to be... People tend to feel lost in this world, that I understand, but we have to remember, we're not alone actually. :)
Some people also might think that they're the center stage in this world, and some them would say, that 'this world will leave us'... I don't know if they really understand what they're saying but hey, it's not the world who's gonna leave you, it's you leaving the world... We are like ashes in here and will fade to dust... Remember that...

Well, due to my work, I wanna go back doing it, and will continue this again in another day, c'ya...

2 comments:

Assye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Assye said...

reading your blog makes me fall in love with your writing. please do write more.. who know someday i'll fall for it's writer.
love you.