Sunday 28 March 2010

10.10pm 28/3/2010

I'm still downloading music at this time, wonder when will it be complete...
Well, even my eys soars now but I can force myself for awhile since my eyes are a little bit speacial... Hehehe...

Ok, last night I went to Sunset Mass with my good friend, George. Funny thing is, I saw a young lady, probaly my age, or younger, who looks like a friend of mine where she nearly make me faint in her car, hahaha... Really can't forget that day... Dress and style are the same, but this lady seemed a little bit taller... Haha.. After that, I followed him around to buy stuffs in the mall, to buy T-shirts, haha...
After that, I agreed to stay late-night with him hanging in town and drinking at the park for we haven't seen each other for a long time...

He bought 'Thai Girl' I think, and I had vodka, which it doesn't suit my tongue =.='' The taste swiftly reminds me of when I was my uncle's 'Best Man' during his wedding day...
Thanks to George, I could try to forget that old women who gave me that drink =.='' hehehe...
Well, liquor never taste good, but still it's a good drink when you're hanging out with a good friend and spend the whole night talking, haha...

I know this friend of mine for more than a year, but I know, he's a person worth to trust... Unlike some of the people I known today, some of them really just don't seems to be good to their friend, I dunno... Only God does...

A friend is like our mortal angel, so we should be happy and thankful, cause true friend does not come that easy, so I cheerished each one of them, and never think of they are weak, have weakness or bad or using them for my purpose just to achieve my goal...
There are some people whom I do trust, but I ain't gonna type their names, hahaha...

Well, kinda short for today... I have to go for now, adios!!^^

No comments: