Wednesday 1 September 2010

Finaly Update a Little... 2/9/2010 - 2.38a.m.

It's been awhile since I last updated my blog, I guess I have a lot to write from the things that occur around me...
Lol, a lil sleepy and dread tired, I don't even know I'm typing right, but oh well, just do it...

From the past few days months ago, my head changed a lot, (not my head, my thoughts) a lot of things stuffed into it and I could feel my head gonna burst, damn~...
Instead, I came to understand a lot of things, things which made me see things different I guess...
I wasn't able to go back during my holidays, which started around June ago or late May, 'till August... I was so pissed at my college ways of handling it's system... I wanted to go back, but well, stucked... damn!!

I spend the whole June accompanying a friend of mine, Shah, who is also my house-mate at our rental house, 'cause if I go to my aunt's place, he'll be home alone, hahaha!! But oh well, I know how it feels to be lonely there, so staying it is!! =)
A lot of things happened though, hahaha, we destroyed bee hives and dressed like SWATs, hahaha, late night watching FIFA, oh well, a single guy's life, fooling around with no where to go, just try to live today and see whats coming next, hahaha...
I was living there, by myself sometimes, (Shah goes back to JB sometimes) along with my pet bird Jojo that time... It got me thinking back of a thought that I once keep it in my head all the time... 'Tomorrow'

I see myself in my thoughts, hearing nothing from reality, the fan, bird, etc... But only seeing myself... I look back at the things happened, the things I did, everything... and now, it's today... What am I doing actually? A lot my memories starting to show...
It's today, I've done this, this, this, this, and that... Tomorrow? What about it? What will happen next to me? Will I stay like this what I'm doing now? I understand I came into this world with nothing but, am I to live here with nothing??
It got me silence the whole day, laying down on my bed, (I'm not worried bout Jojo, gave him lots of food in his pot and water)
A change would be nice, that's what got into my mind, everytime... Change... I yearn it for so long, the change of things to be better...
I think of this everytime when I'm alone, especially at my secret spots... I could just stay there for as long as I want to... But well, if I'm back at my place, of course my parents wouldn't allow, and they will start to accuse all sort of stuffs...
A solitary life is for me, surrounded by the people whom I trust... But hey, I got nothing, remember? I don't even own a car... Wanting a place of my own? Now that's gonna take some time...
Well, I came to agree that we should never regret what we've done before... It's the past, it's written and cannot be erased, but you can make it better at the next page of the book, only it's up to you to make that change... Never regret on the things you done before, cause in the end, it makes you who you are =)
I think I should stop here for awhile, someone told me not to sleep late, gotta listen to that, haha!
Till then, adios...

No comments: